Apart from being very tasty, grapes have many properties: in fact, being rich in vitamins, they help our body to fight dysfunctions.
80% of a grape is water, while the sugars contained are 17% and 100 grams of grapes is approximately 69 kcal. The nutrition properties are not only in the berry … Some are found inside the seeds and, therefore, we advise you not to worry if you happen to ingest them.
8 benefits of grapes that maybe you didn’t know:
- Anti Aging: one of the most important actions of this fruit is to be very moisturizing, if you use it as a wrinkle cream, applying its pulp in the affected areas for at least twenty minutes, you will notice your skin become more compact and firm. In addition, the seeds contain collagen and resveratrol, which attenuate expression wrinkles and for this reason, there are many grape seed creams that enhance skin elasticity.
- Antioxidant thanks to the presence of phenylic acids, such as tocopherol and proanthocyanidins, it prevents the formation of clots by improving circulation, and that of tumors, because it strengthens your immune system. In fact, flavonoids, present in the seeds, help to strengthen blood vessels, improving cardiac strength and purifying blood from excessive medications that have been taken over days or hours earlier. And, due to the presence of antioxidants, beta carotene, vitamin C and E, these effects occur in the body up to three days after intake.
- Against Stress and Pollution: always due to the presence of antioxidants, if you eat them daily you will notice a reduction of your daily stress levels, especially at this time of year when weather conditions are changing. It has also been shown that grape seeds help defend the body against pollution and smoking, even if you are a passive smoker.
- Against Acne: oil extracted from its seeds is useful for moisturizing the skin, but also for fighting acne, especially juvenile acne.
- Against Alopecia: its intake is also important for taking care of your hair, making it strong, healthy and preventing loss.
- Rich in Fibre: the presence of fat and fiber favours the purification of the organism, even having a laxative effect.
- Rich in Potassium: this is one of the most healing properties because it prevents or cures hypertension.
- Improves Eyesight: grape seeds, having a high concentration of vitamin E, can resolve the problem of sight fatigue, caused by tiredness and constant use of the computer.
Of course, these properties and their presence depend on the area of production, varieties and climatic conditions but are part of a proper diet. In any case, we recommend that you consume grapes moderately if you are suffering from diabetes or obesity, and if you consume too many you may notice loss of appetite or stomach acidity.
If you want to assimilate the fruit in question as a supplement, you may mix it with honey to increase its beneficial actions, purify the liver tissues and reduce cholesterol.
thanks for the information youssefweb7-online forever